How to uninstall idm from windows 10?
- 2016-06-02 03:36:12
Internet download manager also known as idm is a file download utility and used by many people around the word. But if you have decided to uninstall it then follow these simple steps.
For Windows 10 users
- Open Control Panel from start menu by typing "control panel".
- And then open Programs and Features, now you will see the list of installed programs on your computer.
- Just locate the Internet Download Manager program in list and click Uninstall Button.
- How to uninstall idm from windows 10?
- How to Uninstall ‘Get forms online’ Malware?
- How to turn on phone without power button?
- How to get and save user input during installation using Advanced Installer?
- How to protect your .net software code with ILProtector?
- How to fix failed download in Youtube to Mp3 Pro?
- How to Fix iPhone White Screen of Death?
- How to gain space on your Android device?
- How to fix WhatsApp?
- How to cancel a frozen app download on your Android device?