You got to know regarding the eighth build recently that was the first one based on Android Nougat. The ninth beta was launched few days back with some new features and this tenth version continues on that path with the addition of Data Saver and some bug fixes and optimizations. Here are few changes and additions you will find:
• Optimized WiFi performance
• Fixed issue of reverting to Default Theme after reboot
• Optimized system performance and battery consumption
• Optimized the quality of Expanded Screenshot
• Added Data Saver
• Fixed Lock Screen clock bug in Portrait Mode
• Optimized fingerprint unlocking speed
You’ll be getting this update over-the-air in case you have an Open Beta build of OxygenOS on your phone already. If not you can go to the OnePlus forum and download the update. In case you opt to take the latter route, just drag and drop it to the root of your SD card storage, go to the System update in the settings app, select “Local upgrade” and choose the file from the list.
OnePlus CEO has verified that the OnePlus 3T, the bit improved version of the OnePlus 3, will not be receiving public beta launches prior to its updated to Android Nougat beta. Once Nougat is out for the 3T, it as well as the OnePlus 3 will get public betas alongside.